It’s taken perseverance, courage, tears, through good days and bad days to get to this point, and there’s still a long road ahead.
As the economy starts up, stores opening, new retail policies, we are still rolling with the constant changes. Changes after changes. Since March we were forced to learn flexibility. With our work life, home life and so much more.
It has NOT been easy on any one! But one thing is for sure, we can really say that we persevered and that is a valuable life lesson.
I want to share some things that have helped me during these difficult times, and please feel free to comment below with your advice too!
1. Don’t be afraid to fail. Not only during these unprecedented times, we must get back up. Resilience comes, not from the fall, but from getting back up.
2. Give yourself a daily short list. If you can achieve a few things on it, it’s a success. And if you can’t, theres tomorrow.
Focus on 1% of self improvement a day. Develop your growth mindset!
3. Write down your goals and your WHY? When you fail, make mistakes, are losing steam, feel defeated, look at the list.
4. Live in the present. I can get overwhelming thinking about what our future with COVID will be. It’s easy to get lost in looking forward and missing the present.
5. Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude.
6. Take a day off. Completely off social media and from work. This one was the hardest for me. But also the best when I finally got used to doing it.